Self-adhesive vinyl floor tiles are ideal for covering low traffic floor areas like the laundry room, guest toilet, hallway, en-suite or even the caravan. Vinyl tiles is an easy DIY solution for a quick home improvement or when you renovate on a budget. The PVC tiles come in different structure and finishes and can be cut to size with a craft knife. The tiles can be applied on top of existing ceramic floor tiles and other hard flat flooring. The peel and stick tiles come ready with glue on the back and all you have to do is remove the backing paper and apply them to your floor. No tradesmen, grout or special tools are required which make them a cost effective solution for any home renovation that involves a quick floor makeover.
The floor tiles are:
- easy to cut to size, apply and reposition during application
- resistant to humidity in bathrooms and waterproof (but not suitable for within the shower)
- self-adhesive, easy to wipe clean and fully removable
- suitable for flat, hard and clean surfaces (e.g. flat floor tiles)
- real looking with stone, wood grain and moroccan designs with different structure and finishes
- 30.5cm square and 1.2mm thick
- for DIYers that want to save time & money on flooring
We recommend that you read our FAQ page
before installing the Floor Tiles.