d-c-fix premium static cling window film are ideal for the bedroom, bathroom, shower glass, kitchen, the office or the narrow window at the front door where everyone can see straight through. It is also suitable as décor on glass doors and mirrors.
If you are unsure of what design to choose for your project, we recommend that you order a sample first.
For a successful installation you will need:
To achieve the best result we recommend that the window film is applied with our application kit. The applicator has a velvet edge which gives a smooth application that won't damage the surface.
Save time and order from our carefully selected tools.
The window film is very easy to apply, just:
This video shows how you apply static cling window film.
These are the most common reasons why the window film doesn't stay up:
1. The backing paper isn't removed. There is one even if it doesn't look like one. It's clear in colour.
2. The film is touching the edges somewhere. If it does, air will appear underneath and it will lose its cling. It's safest to leave a minimum of a 2-5mm gap so it doesn't touch the window seal.
3. The window film is applied to a textured glass. If it is, air will come underneath and it will lose its cling. Instead use a self-adhesive film for those surfaces.
4. The glass has already got some kind of film on it (e.g. UV protection / tint etc).
5. Not enough water has been sprayed on the glass surface during application. The more the better to achieve a better cling. Then make sure you squeeze out as much water as possible and let the sun burn off the rest. (Maybe keep the window closed for a day or so until the sun has done its part)
6. The wrong side of the window film is facing the window. Make sure it's the cling side. It's nice and smooth.
7. The windows are not properly cleaned before application. Make sure they are cleaned from grease and dust. This goes for the film too if it's being reapplied or has been applied to a not fully clean window.
The pineview static cling looks amazing on the window in my daughter's nursery. It has given a great amount of privacy, while looking stylish and cute and still letting the sun in.
It was delivered promptly and the product was of very good quality with easy to follow instuctions
So in love with it.
HI I like your product but the sample sent was a little too small, so it was diffocult for me to visualise the whole picture
I have had many awkward moments when catching the eye of the neighbour while in my daughter's room. The film prvoided privacy and light while being super cute! So happy!!!!!!
Unfortunately this room looks directly into our neighbour's living room/dining room. I have many moments while walking into her room or pulling up her blinds where I have caught the eye of the neighbour and her friends at the table. In turn having that awkward moment not knowing whether to smile and wave or quickly turn around. The film is the perfect solution as it provides the privacy that we desperately needed while also allow sun to come into her room. And this pineview print is adorable and matches her bedroom decor perfectly! We are so impressed with how it turned out. It is easy to apply but definitely a two man job as it can be quite tricky to get straight. My only advice would be to ensure that the edge you are measuring from is square - learnt our lesson